- Air monitoring for compliance with OSHA and EPA standards.
- Project final clearance visual inspection and final clearance air sampling.
- Project oversight.
- Personal, excursion, environmental and background air monitoring.
- State certified inspectors for investigation and identification of ACM.
- AHERA inspection and 3 year reinspection program.
- Building demolition and renovation surveys for NESHAP and OSHA compliance
- Asbestos containing material quantification and abatement cost estimates.
- Project design and specification development.
- Asbestos abatement project management and health and safety plan.
- Operation and maintenance program development and implementation.
- Contract management.
This list describes some of the Environmental
Services offered by AGX, Inc. For specific information concerning individual
projects or remediation efforts, please contact us.
The Center for Environmental and Occupational Training, a
Division of AGX Inc.,
In-Person and Virtual Asbestos Training Classes.
Virtual Training is limited to Refresher Classes by PA
The In-Person Class Schedule is provided below.
Virtual Refresher Training Classes are available on